Landmass are very generously giving away 3 of their beautiful world scratch maps, exclusively to readers of Brilliant Maps.
But you’ll have to act fast, as the giveaway is only running until December 8th, 2017.
Entering is really simple. Just use one (or more) of the 6 methods below:
Starts: November 28th, 2017
Ends: December 8th, 2017
Prizes: 1 Platinum World Map, 1 Black and Gold World Map, 1 Original World Map (see map details below)
Terms and Conditions:
- Only residents of USA, Canada and UK may enter to win.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Three winners will be chosen by Gleam software and contacted via email immediately after drawing.
- Maps will be assigned to winners based on random selection.
- Prizes will ship within 2 weeks.
Here at Landmass, we believe there is a story behind every trip. We started making travel tracker maps in order to help fellow adventurers tell their stories.
Landmass maps are designed by expert cartographers. They’re beautifully made and perfect for showcasing your adventures. We’ve included major cities, provinces, states and 210 country flags so you can scratch off where you’ve been and inspire your next trip.
We’ve made sure each detail is perfect so you’ll have a map that is visually stunning, precisely accurate and inspirational for your next discovery.
Our belief is that the world is meant to be explored and we are dedicated to helping people become more globally minded. We donate 10% of our profits to study abroad grants and send 2 people abroad each year. Learn more and support our mission by visiting https://landmassgoods.com/.
More About The Maps
As you may or may not know, we’re really big fans of scratch maps. And the ones from Landmass are among the best out there.
Here are the 3 they’re giving away in a bit more detail:
Travel Tracker Map Platinum
- Better than your friends map. Details down to individual cities and states. Made my a team of expert cartographers and designers to be the highest quality map out there.
- Easy standard frameable size. 24″ x 36”. In other words, buy-a-frame-from-Ikea and pop it in there.
- Learn the world capitals. They’re all on there. (What’s the capital of Costa Rica?!)
- Track your adventures in the US States. All the US states are outlined, as well as Canadian Provinces, and Australian Territories.
- Get lost in the international flags. 210 world flags.
- Explore the deepest parts of the oceans. The bathymetry is outlined with different shades of blue to show you the water depths of the world. (Pronounced ba-symmetry. Your word of the day.)
- See your travels pop. Super colorful laminated poster so that your travels stand out from across the room.
- Designed and made in the USA
Black & Gold World Travel Tracker Map
- Original and detailed design – Created by a team of cartography experts. Clean typography,classic matte black background, bold colors, island outlines and flags.
- Scratch off material – Gold top foil area, comparable to that of scratch ticket, with vivacious colors underneath.
- Track your adventures in America – Each state is outlined so you can show where you’ve been.
- Bold colors that POP – Make your travels stand out. Bold colors highlight your travels and each bordering country has a different color.
- Unique gift packaging – A charming and easy to open eco-friendly triangular box containing a poster tube inside.
- Size 17″ x 24″
World Travel Tracker Map
Special Features Include:
- Gift Ready Packaging – A beautiful triangular box containing a poster tube wrapped in tissue paper. To open the box you pull a “plane tab” and guide it around the box.
- Flags of the world – 210 flags of the world that you can scratch before or after you visit as an added interactive piece
US, Canada and Australia state outlines – Scratch off which states you’ve been to in these countries instead of scratching off the entire region.
- Perfect size 17″x24″. We recommend centering it in an 18×24″ frame if you decide to frame it. Or use binder clips for a more creative look.
Know a friend who’d also love to win a scratch map? Please share this contest with them: