I’m very please to announce that The Maps for Curious Minds series is back—with 100 vivid infographic maps that transform the way we understand the cultural and historical wonders of North America.
North American Maps for Curious Minds was written by Matthew Bucklan and Victor Cizek and illustrated by Jack Dunnington with a foreword by me (Ian Wright).
Find out the answers to the following questions:
- Where can you find the world’s tallest and steepest roller coasters?
- Who is the highest-paid public employee in each state?
- Where can you visit the world’s largest island in a lake on an island in a lake on an island?
- Where can you find the world’s biggest geode?
- Where can you find the world’s oldest, tallest, and largest trees?
and many, many more.
You can find out more about the book from The Experiment here.
And if you’d like to get your own copy, you can do so from the following stores: