The map above shows how you can easily irritate various Europeans in just one sentence. These include:
- Austria: Are you Germans?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: Muslim Serbs
- Bulgaria: Still use the Russian alphabet?
- Croatia: Catholic Serbs
- Czech Republic: Are you eastern Europeans?
- England: Los Malvinas son Argentinas
- Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania: Baltics? You’re Russian Right?
- France: American wines are better
- Hungary: Are you hungry hahaha
- Germany: This video is not available in your country.
- Greece: Macedonia for the Macedonians
- Ireland: Southern Ireland
- Italy: I like pasta with ketchup.
- Macedonia: Southern Serbs
- Netherlands: ‘Sinterklaas’ is racist
- Norway: Are you the western part of Sweden?
- Poland: Polish death camps
- Portugal: Do you speak Brazilian right? (runner up: ‘ur basically spain lmao’)
- Romania: Beautiful country, I love Budapest
- Scotland: Where in England is that?
- Serbia: Tesla is a Croat
- Slovenia: Alpine Serbs
- Spain: So you’re latino? (also: ‘Tortilla? Those used in Burritos?’ and ‘Ah! Toros, flamenco, paella. Right?’)
- Sweden: Rape capital of the world
- Switzerland: Belgian chocolate is the best!
- Turkey: Can you translate this Arabic sentence?
You can find other similar maps in the following books:
And you can also check out some of our other humorous maps here:
- The Many Disgusting Dishes & Culinary Horrors of Europe
- How North Londoners View The Rest Of The UK Or Why The Rest of The UK Hates London
- Europe According to the Vikings in 1000 AD
- Weird, Silly, Odd & Rude Place Names In The UK
- Potential EU Exit Names For The 27 Remaining Member Countries
- European Languages According To The Dutch
Enjoy this map? Please help us by sharing it: