The map above shows what would happen if you lay the Burj Khalifa on its side within the Vatican City. The Burj Khalifa is world’s the tallest building at 828 m (2,717 ft), while Vatican City is the world’s smallest country in the world at just 0.44 km2 (0.17 sq mi).
In terms of floor space, the Burj Khalifa has 309,473 m2 (3,331,100 sq ft) vs the Vatican’s total land area of 440,298 m2 (4,739,328 sq ft).
Finally, in case you were wondering the highest point in the Vatican is St. Peter’s Basilica which 136.6 metres (448 ft) tall. This means it would take just over 6 St. Peter’s to equal the height of the Burj Khalifa.
You can learn more about the Burj Khalifa and Vatican City below:
- LEGO Architecture Burj Khalifa Landmark Building Set
- Skyscrapers: A History of the World’s Most Extraordinary Buildings
- Engineering Burj Khalifa
- 101 Surprising Facts About St. Peter’s and the Vatican
- The Vatican: Secrets and Treasures of the Holy City
- Nanoblock Vatican City Building Set
Enjoy this map? Please help us by sharing it: